Speed the time to more accurate and complete insights so you can spend more time innovating
Get to know Wayfinder – The healthcare data science platform that enables you to make more confident decisions.
Wayfinder is an all-in-one, cloud-based data science platform built with pre-configured machine learning models that transform massive amounts of structured and unstructured healthcare data into rich, actionable insights.
- Fast and easy to deploy with extraordinary cost efficiency
- Private and secure, including HIPAA-compliant expert determination
- Embedded analytics and machine learning
- Architecture built to enable Bring Your Own Data transfer from any source
- Includes mastered directories for practitioners, payers, diagnoses, procedures, and medications
- Embedded data assets plus partner ecosystem with hundreds of additional structured and unstructured data sources
- Supported by mastered directories including practitioners, payers, diagnoses, procedures, and medications
- Embedded analytics and data science toolkits
- Architecture built to support Bring Your Own Data transfer from any source
- Ability to supplement with hundreds of additional structured and unstructured data sources
- Trained with data from more than 310 million US patients for up to 40% more complete patient journey records
- Deidentify, tokenize, and match data from different data sets directly on the platform
- Greater than 40% improvement in provider information accuracy
Find value quickly when time to innovation counts
Organizations that use large-scale real-world data struggle to quickly find value through the combination and improvement of data
Wayfinder not only standardizes healthcare information, but the platform also helps you discover value by applying machine learning techniques to merge data from internal and customer-provided sources, fill in gaps where patient encounters or individual fields may be missing, and generate exponential value through combination.
No longer a commodity, Remastered Data gives you clearer, more accurate insights so you can make better decisions
Just like music producers can enhance old recordings, Kythera engineers have become skilled at remastering distorted, inconclusive data. Observing and adjusting what goes unseen by most is where real understanding occurs. Our data scientists use machine learning techniques to fill in the missing pieces and observe the unseen, resulting in much cleaner, higher fidelity information.
BYOD (Bring your own data)
Your data. Our data. New Data
Whether you bring your own data, combine it with our data, or link to any combination of other available data sets, Wayfinder transforms your data assets into readily consumable answers by simple connection and ingestion architecture. When you start with your data, Wayfinder corrects and completes incorrect and missing elements, and our mastered directories can help you fill in the gaps by adding dimensional data.
Quality Comes First
Scalable Data Quality
Quality data is essential for accurate insights. Kythera Labs ensures data quality using hundreds of data quality measures, including coverage (what is the observable universe and how much of it is represented), completeness (how thorough and usable is each component of the data) and currency (how often is the data updated). Having greater fidelity means you can have greater confidence in the outcome.
Who We Serve
Understanding behaviors leads to better actions
Kythera Labs provides patient, provider, and payer level information on a platform that makes insights comprehensive and accessible. We serve a wide variety of healthcare organizations including health systems, provider groups, life sciences and medical device manufacturers, payers, governments, academics, and consumer-oriented businesses.
Identifying Value to Serve Patients
- Launch planning
- Market access
- Marketing planning and performance
- Sales strategy
- Patient assistance programs
- Provider targeting and outreach
In Service to Our Communities
- Disease Surveillance and intervention
- Academic research
- Public Policy
- Emergency Planning
Connecting Providers and Patients
- Market analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Capacity planning
- Marketing and sales optimization
- Practitioner recruiting
- Corporate strategy and acquisitions